International Economics Consulting Ltd proactively seeks to build partnerships that leverage the combined skills, assets and resources of different individuals and companies to deliver the best solutions and services to projects worldwide.
We are enthusiastic about building new relationships with consultancies, universities, foundations, NGOs, government agencies and donors.
For more information on working in partnership with us, please contact us at email@example.com
International Economics Consulting Ltd. is pleased to have been shortlisted to tender for this new EC project in Mauritius.
We are seeking consultants with the following expertise:
- Construction and Land Use Expert; and
- Healthcare and Lifesciences Expert.
In addition, we are seeking short-term experts with expertise and knowledge in:
- English Common Law and French Civil law (legislation drafting)
- Regulatory and Construction Laws
- Tourism Regulatory Framework
- Trade & Logistics: Port and Infrastructure
- Trade Facilitation
- Healthcare and Lifesciences: Pharmacovigilance, Healthcare Development & Medical Tourism
More information on the project here
Should you be interested, please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org